Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Its Tuesday, cant it be Thursday.

Rods gone for 3 nights. And I am not very good at being alone. I dont know how ill ever handle a 7 month deployment when it happens. I am a total whimp when it comes to being alone at night. I am scared of the dark (but only when im alone) and have to sleep with the light on. And when im alone I have to do the night routine, which takes alot of running around after Josiah and making sure Eli is content. Seems about 7 or 7:30 every night our children get crabby. We have made them this way because almost every night they are in bed by 8, well Josiah is and Eli is being rocked or in the swing. So when they get fussy that means its tubby time which is by far Josiahs favorite time of the day. Then they get lotioned up, into their night diapers and Jammies. And to bed to read a book. Josiah gets his bottle (yes I lay him in bed with it, trust me I swore Id never do this but its the only thing that works. I am dreading when hes 2 because we will need to start breaking the habbit) which he will ONLY drink cold right from the refrigerator. So needless to say this takes time and when im alone I do it one at a time. But last night I was waiting for sheets to get done in the dryer to make his bed. He peed through twice yesterday..And it was diaper laundry day so those took priority. So I got him in his jammies and stuck him in his bed to run down stairs and get the sheet. He and Eli were both screaming. I finally got it made and him in bed and read the book. Then gave Eli a bath and came down stairs and watched TV thinking he would fall asleep. Around 10:30 I decided to head upstairs and try..Finally at 1 AM he was out. I was tired and fell right asleep and then at 5 AM Josiah decided he was ready for the day. Needless to say I am SOOO blessed to have an AMAZING husband who is home (most) every night and helps with boys. He is my Best Friend and im so blessed to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment