Sunday, January 9, 2011

Resolutions



One of my resolutions is to Blog at least once a week and include pictures of our family and our adventures. So I am starting tonight. I hope to go back and recap a little of 2010 later but for right now ill just state that it was a good year. Adding another little boy to our family, Josiah turning 1, and 2 years of marriage...Wow!




I am truley the most blessed woman ever! So my other goal this year is to losse 50 pounds by next Christmas, im hoping to loose more but AT LEAST 50. Ill be making small change by small change and getting into a routine. Ill get on here to keep myself acountable and to share what life is like with my 2 crazies, well maybe 3 if we include Eli in that scenario..hehe.




Here are a few recent pictures of my loves!





No comments:

Post a Comment